Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Unable to Decode MAC-LTE PDUs

From: Sumanth Balakrishna C <sumanthbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:20:55 +0530
Hello Martin,

         I have encoded a few MAC-LTE pdus using the example
program provided on the wiki page(mac-logger.c). I have put this
into in infinite loop for encoding the pdu and sending it over the
udp socket to a server on a udp port.

          At the destination I have used wireshark to capture the UDP
data and decoded the frames. However, the frames are being decoded
as UDP frame and the actual mac pdu is not being decoded. I have stored
this capture data in a capture file and set the filter as mac-lte. This does not
display the mac-lte pdu details. Hence, could you kindly let me know the
options or the display filters that must be enabled to dissect the mac pdu data.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth