Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Yum install centos 5.2

From: Mike Brandonisio <mbrando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:57:18 -0500
Hi,

Cronjobs appear clean. AV scan and rootkit check came back clean. I ended up blocking TCP_OUT in the firewall and removing a site that appeared to have a compromised PHP script. Not sure which on. I tarred the entire folder and removed the loose files. Things seem normal for today.

I'm not sure what you mean by "down level version". This is what I see for a version:

CENTOS 5.2 x86_64 virtuozzo
2.6.18-028stab064.7 #1 SMP Wed Aug 26 13:11:07 MSD 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

What made me think the account I removed was involved was because it's dedicated IP was connecting to all kinds of Asian hosts 50-60 at a shot. It had no business there.
Sincerely,
Mike
--
Mike Brandonisio          *    Web Hosting / Development
Tech One Illustration     *    Internet Marketing

    JIKOmetrix - Reliable web hosting

Jeffrey Walton wrote:
Hi Mike,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Mike Brandonisio