Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Yum install centos 5.2

From: Mike Brandonisio <mbrando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:28:40 -0500
Hi,

Since tshark appears to work I'm trying to record HELOs/EHLOs for a specific IP, the value of the
HELOs/EHLOs.

I have this so far:

tshark -f "port 25" -R "ip.src="">
Any thoughts on how to see the value of the
HELOs/EHLOs?
Sincerely,
Mike
--
Mike Brandonisio          *    Web Hosting / Development
Tech One Illustration     *    Internet Marketing

    JIKOmetrix - Reliable web hosting