Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Custom Columns & combining filters

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:32:57 +0100
In the latest version of Wireshark, when you add a custom column under the Preferences/User Interface, is it possible to define the filter using two or more expressions?

Either of these two filters are valid on their own, but if I try to combine them to be one column the syntax checker remains a red background:-

(dpnss.cc_msg_type)||(dpnss.e2e_msg_type)

I appreciate this may not be a normal use for a column, but it is the way that the DPNSS dissector seems to be written.