Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] BACnet MS/TP

From: Kenneth Mills <kenneth.mills@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:31:58 -0400
I have used Wireshark extensively for BACnet/IP and BACnet/Ethernet troubleshooting in the past. I see that it can also capture BACnet MS/TP (RS-485) via SNAP using the Cimetrics U+4 converter. Is the U+4 the only option for pulling MS/TP in or is there another interface option floating around that I have missed?

Thanks,
Ken