Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Silicom drivers

From: Stuart Kendrick <skendric@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:25:35 -0700
I'm looking for hi-density fiber optic NICs, so that I can drag SPAN ports off far-flung switches back to my centralized sniffers.

Is anyone using Wireshark to sniff using a Silicom card? If so, from where did you acquire drivers? [The Silicom site password-protects their driver download page ... I'm guessing that they are OEM-only and don't want to support end-users directly.]

http://www.silicom-usa.com/default.asp?contentID=639

--sk

Stuart Kendrick
FHCRC