Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] PID as column on Wireshark

I think you need to do this in two steps:

Step 1) run netstat -lnp and grep or look for the PID or program you're curious about
Step 2) run Wireshark with an appropriate capture or display filter according to the netstat info

The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?