Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] PID as column on Wireshark
I'm afraid not. Wireshark works on a network interface level, analysing packets that as they pass by. It has no knowledge of the process sending and receiving packets.

The only program that I that can do this is Microsoft Network Monitor, which of course only runs on Windows (and obviously has hooks into the host operating system)

Regards, Martin

[email protected]