Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] extract live graph from traffic data?

From: "tg" <tonj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:45:26 +0100
I'm using wireshark Version 1.2.1 (SVN Rev 29141) to display traffic on
another server on my network. Is there a way to convert the traffic info
into a live data feed graph type thing?
Something similar to what I'm talking about would be the network monitor
you can get for the sidebar in windows vista, or another example would be
net medic which can run in windows. Both these little programs give you a
live second-by-second graphic display of data in and out of your PC. If I
could extract the same kind of thing from wireshark that would be really
good.