Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Snow Leopard - no available interfaces
I recently updated my operating system to snow leopard and wireshark was working properly except that I receive the following error message each time I start up to the effect that there was an error looking MIBS modules. I just installed the latest version of wireshark and in an effort to overcome that issue I following the instructions regarding the ChmodBPF and now now interfaces show up. I reinstalled wireshark and run through the recommended process 3 times now to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.