Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Unable to decode WPA2/AES traffic with known Key/SSID

From: "Stefan HORA" <s.hora@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:13:37 +0200
I am unable to decode WPA2/AES traffic with known Key/SSID which i captured with airpcap 4.1

I tried also the settings/sample file from http://wiki.wireshark.org/HowToDecrypt802.11 but the data in the example doesn't become readable.
(Or how can i check if decryption works with the sample file ??)

I am using Wireshark 1.2.1 and configured the key1 via wireless toolbar with Induction as key and Coherer as SSID ("wpa-pwd:Induction:Coherer") using the sample file SampleCaptures/wpa-Induction.pcap.

Decryption mode is "wireshark" and decryption is enabled. No Filters are active.

Any ideas what else to check ?
--
GRATIS f�r alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!