Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] IP Conversation
Hi rkruz,

MAC addresses are not included in the IP header. Is there anything
special about the placket, such as an optional header or IPSec? Some
fields in the optional header can change (if specified/present *and*
honored by the hardware) such as timestamps.