Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Installing Wireshark 1.2.1 on Max OS 10.6
I've installed the package (not Fink or Macports) for Wireshark 1.2.1 on MacOS 10.6.

Wireshark app loads great, but I run across two issues, the first it does not display a list of interfaces in which I can capture. Is this because I am using MacOS 10.6 or did I miss something in the installation.

Also, when trying to display help, It complains that I didn't properly setup the web browser command, which looks for mozilla to launch, do I need to install a non mac version of mozilla that X11 can use?

Ron Ripley, Network Architect
[email protected]