Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] MacOS 10.6 / Wireshark 1.2.1 - No interfaces to capture from i
From: Ron Ripley <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:20:43 -0600
I've installed the package for Wireshark 1.2.1 on MacOS 10.6.

Wireshark app loads great, but I run across two issues, the first it does not display a list of interfaces in which I can capture. Is this because I am using MacOS 10.6 or did I miss something in the installation.
Also, when trying to display help, It complains that I didn't properly
setup the web browser command, which looks for mozilla to launch, do I
need to install a non mac version of mozilla that X11 can use?
Thanks

--
Ron Ripley, Network Architect
[email protected]