Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Bandwidth-Delay Product
I had an answer sitting in my drafts for a few days, so you resubmitted prompted me to finish it and send.

It might be useful if you give some context about why you are asking (hopefully not to answer a college assignment - that's what lecturers/tutors are for ;-)

Regards, Martin

[email protected]