Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] FTP analysis
From: "Mohan Radhakrishnan" <mohanr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:25:06 +0530
We are the client.
Client IP:3039                     Server IP:21
Server IP:20                        Client IP:5001
I see the above in Ethernet Peek. The data is received when I check the packets in the sniffer but the Windows FTP client hangs. It does not complete the save.
I am using the Windows FTP client because my Visa EA server does not allow any normal commands to be executed. Does FileZilla have a command-line client ?