Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] aggregating packages in one messages

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:56:35 +0900
Hi,

Maybe a silly question, but I am looking for a way to aggregate
packages that belong to one message (I am not sure if I am using the
right terminology). I mean, suppose I send a 10k message from A to B,
then the message is broken up into lets say 10 packages of 1k that
appear in my cap file. I would like to deduct the size of the total
message and the timestamp of the first package of the message from the
cap file. How should I do this?

Thank you,
Andrej