Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] RTP/Voice analysys windows

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:33:50 +0200
Hi,

Have a look at bug 3773. It's fixed and lined up for the next maintenance release.

Thanx,
Jaap

Now competing at http://www.ec2009.info

On 30 aug 2009, at 21:32, "George Peaslee" <gpeaslee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's been a problem for a while but recently became rather annoying to me. When I do a Voice or RTP analysis, it will filter the selections to a new window and then when I select Graph, the graph shows up under the filter window and on top of the main window. Also I can't drop the filter window down so I can view both the graph and capture list.

Has anyone else seen this and/or know a way to get around it?