Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP/Voice analysys windows

From: "George Peaslee" <gpeaslee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 14:32:50 -0500
It's been a problem for a while but recently became rather annoying to me. When I do a Voice or RTP analysis, it will filter the selections to a new window and then when I select Graph, the graph shows up under the filter window and on top of the main window. Also I can't drop the filter window down so I can view both the graph and capture list.

Has anyone else seen this and/or know a way to get around it?