Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] why SACK field duplicates TSN/number of duplicates is not

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:04:09 +0200
On Aug 24, 2009, at 1:02 AM, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

Was there any particular reason behind the implementation decision (at
least in versions of wireshark I have seen) not to take
duplicate TSN/number of duplicates from SACK packet into consideration
or did it just more or less occasionally happened?
There was not particular reason. It was implemented what we needed
most...

I you think the duplicate TSN stuff is important to you, could you file
an enhancement request?

Best regards
Michael

/wbr