Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Retransmission of a packet?

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:41:08 -0600

On Aug 16, 2009, at 12:06 AM, Travis Harris wrote:

I was searching for a way to retransmit a packet that I received. Either identical, or slightly modified. Is this possible? If it is not, is there another program out there that could do it?

Wireshark cannot transmit packets. One tool that can retransmit packets and comes to mind is tcpreplay. I'm pretty sure there are others too.

Steve