Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark can open omnipeek output

From: Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:55:19 +0300
Thank you Guy,

I really appreciate your assistance!

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Boaz Galil wrote:

> Someone is going to send me omnipeek output (packet capture) - I was
> wonder if its possible to open the output via wireshark?

It should be possible - OmniPeek uses, as far as I know, the same
capture file format as later versions of EtherPeek and AiroPeek, and
Wireshark can read that.  If that works, we should update the "About
Wireshark" page on the Web site to list OmniPeek along with EtherPeek
and AiroPeek (and TokenPeek, probably).