Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark can open omnipeek output

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:49:03 -0700

On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Boaz Galil wrote:

Someone is going to send me omnipeek output (packet capture) - I was wonder if its possible to open the output via wireshark?

It should be possible - OmniPeek uses, as far as I know, the same capture file format as later versions of EtherPeek and AiroPeek, and Wireshark can read that. If that works, we should update the "About Wireshark" page on the Web site to list OmniPeek along with EtherPeek and AiroPeek (and TokenPeek, probably).