Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark can open omnipeek output
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:49:03 -0700
On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Boaz Galil wrote:

Someone is going to send me omnipeek output (packet capture) - I was wonder if its possible to open the output via wireshark?
It should be possible - OmniPeek uses, as far as I know, the same
capture file format as later versions of EtherPeek and AiroPeek, and
Wireshark can read that.  If that works, we should update the "About
Wireshark" page on the Web site to list OmniPeek along with EtherPeek
and AiroPeek (and TokenPeek, probably).