Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Not seeing DIAMETER CCA decodes in Wireshark

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:32:05 +1200

Ah yes, that was it, thankyou! DCCA now nicely decoded.

Cheers

Simon

Simon Green
Senior VAS Engineer
Two Degrees Mobile Limited
(M) +64 22 023 0240
(P)  +64 9 919 7057
www.2degreesmobile.co.nz

Two Degrees Mobile Limited | 131 Khyber Pass Rd | Newmarket | Auckland | New Zealand |
PO Box 8355 | Symonds Street | Auckland 1150 | New Zealand | Fax +64 9 919 7001

Disclaimer
The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us of the error. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, by email or phone (+64 9 919 7000) and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Two Degrees Mobile Limited. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the risk