-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Robert D.
Scott
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:04 PM
To: 'Community support list for Wireshark'
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cisco FWSM Capture Dump

Are you running multiple contexts?  We do not normally allow http to a
user
context on the fwsm>

Robert D. Scott                 [email protected]
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Phone Tree
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611          321-663-0421 Cell