From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cisco FWSM Capture Dump

Maybe I am misunderstanding you but I have done many captures on our
FWSMs.  After you let the capture run for a bit and grab the packets you
need you can just open a web browser to the interface on the context you
are capturing from.  For example.

You can download the pcap file of the capture from here.

Give that a try.

Let me know if that works for you.