Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cisco FWSM Capture Dump

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:22:26 +0200
Me:
> I looked at:
> Catalyst 6500 Series and Cisco 7600
> Series Switch Firewall Services Module
> Command Reference, 4.0

You:
> dcpopl3-fwsm-1/cns/act# copy capture disk0: ?
> ERROR: % Unrecognized command
> dcpopl3-fwsm-1/cns/act# copy capture disk0:c1 ?
> ERROR: % Unrecognized command
> dcpopl3-fwsm-1/cns/act# copy capture disk0:c1
>                                      ^
> ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
> dcpopl3-fwsm-1/cns/act# sho ver
>
> FWSM Firewall Version 4.0(2) <context>
>
> Compiled on Tue 29-Jul-08 15:50 by fwsmbld
>
> I only wish it worked like the ACE and ASA. :(
>
> Robert D. Scott                 Robert@xxxxxxx
> Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone

Please read the documentation I mentioned in the mail, I did that for a
purpose. To save you the work of copying the text into google, here's
the link to that document:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/fwsm/fwsm40/command/reference/fwsm_ref.pdf
Then go to page 436 (8-34).

Btw, the ASA isn't that much different in this regard.

Ciao
      Joerg