Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decoding LTE - RRC,PDCP and RLC pdus

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:20:00 +0100
Hello Sumanth,

I have no need myself to do this for the other protocols, but it'd be easy to do it you need to, and very similar to what was done for MAC.  Has you used the MAC framing?  If you need the others and send in patches I'll review and commit them.

The other way to decode these would be to do what Tobias Witek is doing for UMTS, and follow the channel configs from RRC and get MAC to call RLC, RLC to call PDCP, etc.  At the moment I have no real need of this either.

Regards,
Martin