Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] enterprises.9

From: Glenn Andrews <gjandrews35@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:20:28 -0400
I find it works consistently by adding the mibs to the smi_modules
file ( there maybe more than 1 on your system ) such as
C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\Wireshark
C:\Program Files\Wireshark
I also add mibs to C:\usr\mibs and put that path into
smi_paths
"C:\Program Files\Wireshark\snmp\mibs;C:\usr\mibs"

That way the mibs I add don't get deleted by an install of wireshark.

Glenn