Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] ICMPv6 Sequence Number impossible to export

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:50:35 +0100
Hello,

From "Packet Detail" pane, inside ICMPv6, I can see: Checksum and
Sequence. I would like to see both in two custom columns at "Packet List" pane I can create the Checksum column using "icmpv6.checksum" but I can not create the Sequence column. "icmpv6.sequence" doesn't work and if I try to select as filter i can only obtain "frame[58:2]"

Can you tell me how to create the "icmpv6 Sequence" column?
I need it in order to export in ComaSeparateValue the "Packet List" pane

Thanks

Davide