Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] ICMPv6 Sequence Number - can not display

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:43:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

>From "Packet Detail" pane, inside ICMPv6, I can see: Checksum and
Sequence. I would like to create two custom columns in "Packet List" pane but I
can only create the Checksum column using "icmpv6.checksum".
"icmpv6.sequence"
doesn't work and if I try to select a filter i can only obtain "frame[58:2]"

Can you tell me how i could create the "icmpv6 Sequence" column?

(If is
possible I would like to have values in decimal or binary instead hexadecimal)

Many thanks

Davide