Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TShark: problem with specifying a full path to a keytab file

From: Guy Shtub <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:30:40 +0200
Hi,
I'm working with TShark with the -K option to specify a keytab file.
When the file exists in the directory where I'm running TShark from, Kerberos is decrypted and everything works well.
When the keytab file is in another directory and I specify a full path to it, the decryption doesn't work.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Guy Shtub.