Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] colored packets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:38:29 -0700

On Jul 21, 2009, at 1:44 PM, jon jon wrote:

did anyone write a guide for using wireshark? one for beginners?

I don't know whether any of these would be good for beginners, but:

    The Wireshark User's Guide:

	http://www.wireshark.org/docs/

Wireshark & Ethereal Network Protocol Analyzer Toolkit (Jay Beale's Open Source Security)
	by Angela Orebaugh, Gilbert Ramirez, and Jay Beale

Practical Packet Analysis: Using Wireshark to Solve Real-World Network Problems
	by Chris Sanders

Gerald, is there a list of Wireshark books anywhere on the Web site?