Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] matching packets

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:17:36 +0100
Hello,
I've generate ping6 from one WLAN card to another and I've captured, using Wireshark, from both cards so now I've two log files and I'm trying to match each sent packet in one log file with each received packet in the other log file. I lost a lot of packet during communication and in ICMPv6 there is no sequence number (unlike ICMPv4) so I would like to find out an automatic way to match sent-pkt with received-pkt. Do you know what can I use?

Thanks

Davide