Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] OID Spec in Display Filter

From: "Bland Chuck-CNGR85" <Chuck.Bland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:57:16 -0400
Title: OID Spec in Display Filter

I have captured a trace that contains a request and response for a certain IOD, 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.2.0, which is ipDefaultTTL from RFC1213.

The MIB is loaded because I can see WS decode the IOD and display the name.

If I enter the display filter "snmp.value.oid==1.3.6.1.2.1.4.2.0", I get a green filter background, but not packets displayed.

I want to filter to packets referencing this OID.

What am I doing wrong?

Chuck Bland