Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] custom columns

From: Marcelo Macaggi <mmacaggi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 02:29:20 +0000
Hi

I have downloaded version 1.2.0 . I noticed that in previous releases and some tutorials I can customize the columns. All the examples show how to change in the preferences->columns->edit but I just have add/remove with format pull down menu. What version should I have that support this?

Thanks

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.