Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need assistance in creating a display filter

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 06:47:19 +0400
Hi Michael,
Once you have the capture and have found the BEGIN, expand the TCAP
portion in the packet details pane, bring up the context menu for the
transaction ID and select 'apply as filter selected'.
That should show you all (captured) MSU's with the same transaction ID.
HTH
Abhik

--
Sent from my mobile device