Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Network Analysis Training

From: Hansang Bae <for_list_hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:26:23 -0400
Hansang Bae wrote:
I think I recently sent this, but can't remember if it was to the list or to an individual. So just in case...

What a dope.  My email with the books were in the thread!  Doh!!!

But I did omit one additional book that I think is worth reading. It's TCP/IP book from a Unix perspective, but it is a great book on TCP/IP.

TCP/IP Network Administration by Craig Hunt from O'Reilly Networking. The Crab Book is right up there with Armadillo and Cricket book!

--

Thanks,
Hansang