Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP / SMB Broadcast?

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:53:01 -0600
Yes, I edited the hostname details. IP's were private anyway and I didn't think MAC addresses posed a risk.

Thanks,

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 03:16:50 -0700
From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP / SMB Broadcast?
To: Community support list for Wireshark
     <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Jul 15, 2009, at 1:11 AM, mv652@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Point taken regarding the binary capture.  I am just very wary of
what data
I may place on a public forum.

You already put the full dissection of the packets on a public forum,
including MAC and IP addresses, unless you edited the text before you
attached it to your mail message.