Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem filter 802.11 channel

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:39:02 +0100

    Hello guys:

Im trying to put a filter in wireshark to show only the packets are in channel 9. But it doesnt work. When i put wlan.channel eq 9, it shows 0 packets (but there are a packets). I tried too chan.chan_channel eq 9 and with the same result.

Im using wireshark 0.99.4 and libpcap 0.9.5.

What i have to write the filter to show the packets of the channel that i want??

Thanks in advanced
Juan