Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Hansang's Sharkfest Presentation (with answers)

From: Hansang Bae <for_list_hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:32:54 -0400
Hansang Bae wrote:
hmmm, actually the old preso is still there. I uploaded a newer one with 'answers' in it. I'll forward you a copy tomorrow if you'd like.

Kevin Cullimore wrote:
is the newer one significantly different?

All,
The shark fest presentation (the one with the "answers" embedded in the PPT) can be downloaded from here. The one one the wireshark.org has the same material, but does not have the "answers" so clearly laid out.

http://www.box.net/shared/54asm58syf

--

Thanks,
Hansang