Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

From: Δημήτρης <firewallgr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:15:26 +0300
Hello,

I am using voipdiscount and i try to playback the call with wireshark,
During the capture i only see udp packets nothing to establish a sip
connection and if i go to the voip calls it cannot detect any. I tried
to decode the udp packets as sip but no luck.
I thought i should be able to listen the call through the voip player
of wireshark.

Any help