Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] WinPcap Remote

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:39:23 +0200
Stephen Fisher schrieb:
On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 08:15:24AM -0400, Robert D. Scott wrote:

The doc you reference is also rather out of date. V1.2 now supports remote, including drop down interface selection on the remote device. The docs are just woefully out of date. I had already pulled the WinPcap docs and have it working, I am just rather anal about documentation. Thanks though!

We would appreciate if you could update the Wiki page for us :)

I fully support this petition ;-)

Regards, ULFL