Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Version 1.0.7 download?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:39:10 -0700
The "Go Spelunking" section on the download page at
http://www.wireshark.org/download.html#spelunking has links to browsable
download directories on each of our official mirrors. Current and past
releases are in the "all-versions" subdirectory for each platform.

For example, if you're looking for past versions of the 32-bit Windows
installer, you might try
http://media-2.cacetech.com/wireshark/win32/all-versions/