Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture the time where no troughput is present

From: Lutti Hautameki <bowkatz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:20:55 +0200
Hello Ian,
I've got a question to you:

when i issue this command : tshark -r C:\test2.pcap -z io,stat,1 ftp

it just shows the io graph of ftp packets or ?

2009/7/6, Lutti Hautameki <bowkatz@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I've run into some trouble using wireshark, I'm interested in the troughput of my connection. More accuratly I want to capture the time when no data is running over a connection. (for example when I step down from a 3G connection to a GPRS connection there is no traffic sent or few traffic sent till the registration in the new net is over and then the traffic starts flowing again ) So my problem is that there is no filter "throughput<0kb/s" there is such thing as a IO graph and throughput graph but I cant export the values to excel or some thing. And I only need the time where no or little packets are sent.

I hope somebody understands the gibberish I am writing and respondes,

sincerly Lutti