Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark won't execute on vista

From: "Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists)" <4ux6as402@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:07:04 +0200
roj thomas rojthms-at-yahoo.com |Lists| wrote:
I was trying to download wireshark because I'm studying for CISCO, the problem is, it won't execute the file. I'm using vista home edition with SP2, can someone please tell me what should I do.

Exactly what did you download and exactly how did you try to run it?

Peter
--
Peter Valdemar M�rch
http://www.morch.com