Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] WS version 1.2.0 - TCP Stream Index

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:57:23 +0200
Hi Alex,

Correct, I changed the way the Follow TCP stream filters to make it possible to follow a specific stream when multiple streams with the same ip/port combinations are in the same trace.

When you right-click in the packet-list and choose "Conversation filter -> TCP", the "old" way is still used and you can copy the filter string.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,

Sake