Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WS version 1.2.0 - TCP Stream Index

From: Alex Lee <Alex.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:14:47 -0700

Hi Wireshark Community –

I just recently upgraded my WS to 1.2.0 and when I do look at traces, I tend to “follow a TCP stream” and typically cut/paste the actual stream _expression_ so that others can view the trace and cut/paste the stream I was referring to.

It seems in this new version, it lists stream #’s, for example “tcp.stream eq 2” – I figure this means the second TCP stream, which is great but I prefer the old method where a “follow tcp stream” resulted in the actual _expression_ filter but I can’t seemingly find that option (if it does exist). Any help?

Alex