Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Hello

From: SÉRGIO ARAÚJO <smfaraujo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:57:50 +0100
I want to know how i can filter passwords, i tried a filter like kpasswd.result_string but nothing cames when i introduce a password in a web page.

What i want is when a digit a password in a web page it can be filered and showned, for me to have a registration of the passwords i enter in web pages.

Please if u have that acknolegmente to do it reply to this message.

With all my regards, preciate

Thanks