Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Why to use Wireshark during downloading shared files ?

Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:41:25 EDT
Hello,
Can someone help me with an opinion please ?
What could be a need for someone to use Wireshark during downloading of shared files from someone else's computer in P2P program, if these files come to the one who is downloading anyway ? Isn't it suspicious ? I feel that a purpose could be to gain more info from a computer than just the shared files. Am I right?
Thank you very much,
Mona